How the Establishment Hierarchy protects itself
by Preston James
- Dennis Dayle, Head of the CENTAC Narcotics investigation unit, which was discontinued because it tracked all illegal drug trafficking to the CIA one way or another;
- Incredibly successful undercover DEA Agent Michael Levine, who was one of the few that ever dared tell the truth about all the USG corruption related to drugs;
- Cellerino Castillo, DEA Agent, whose investigation exposed the GHWB CIA Iran Contra “cocaine into USDA, arms out game” at Ilo Pango Airbase;
- Mike Dick, the highly respected FBI Agent who has done some great work standing up for all Americans by investigating the true perps who attacked America on 9-11-01; and,
- Detective James Rothstein, who was an NYCPD Gold Shield Detective and worked directly under the NY Governor on the NY State Crime Commission, traveling all over America investigating pedophile ops, sex trafficking and related drug trafficking often linked to US Intel.