- Erdogan’s son is dealing in illegal arms and oil with the Islamic State.
- Russian satellite images show three main oil smuggling routes to and from Turkey.
- Turkey shot down the Russian jet because it is defeating I.S and therefore interfering with Erdogan’s lucrative trade.
- Somehow, despite the scale of the operation, The USA seems to have missed all of this.
- There are also new claims about an Iraqi security team who have evidence of a top Israeli military officer fraternizing with members of the I.S.
- A journalist has uncovered evidence the USA is complicit in a Turkish terror campaign against a Kurdish village last March. He claims the Turkish army waged this war on civilians alongside Islamic jihadists.
the Russian Defense Ministry held a major briefing on new findings concerning IS funding in Moscow (see video). According to Russia’s Deputy Defense Minister Anatoly Antonov, up to 2,000 fighters, 120 tons of ammunition and 250 vehicles have been delivered to Islamic State and Al-Nusra militants from Turkish territory.