- The puritans that founded the United States wanted to create a “radiant city” whose light would illuminate the whole world. They considered themselves the missionaries of a political model.
A Pluralist and Independent Foundation
Centre for International Private Enterprise (CIPE), managed by the US Chamber of Commerce;
International Republican Institute (IRI), run by the Republican Party;
National Democratic Institute for International Affairs (NDI), run by the Democratic Party.
- In 1982, Ronald Reagan established NED in partnership with the United Kingdom and Australia to topple the “Empire of Evil”.
A Drama produced by the CIA, MI6 and ASIS
Presidential Directive 77
- Henry Kissinger, administrator of the NED. A “representative of civil society”?
The Trotskyite Strategy
They are Jewish;
They were active in the Trotsky party, Social Democrats USA; and
They have worked at Freedom House.
The American Centre for the Solidarity of Workers (ACILS)
- In 1981, Irving Brown places Jean-Claude Mailly as an assistant to André Bergeron, the Secretary General of the Force Ouvrière (FO). The latter will acknowledge financing its activities thanks to the CIA. In 2004, Mailly becomes the Secretary General of the FO.
The Centre for International Private Enterprise (CIPE)
1988: it is at Davos – not the UN - that Greece and Turkey made peace.
1989: it is at Davos that the two Koreas on the one hand held their first summit at the ministerial level and the two Germany’s on the other hand held their first summit on the reunification.
1992: it is again at Davos that Frederik de Klerk and the freed Nelson Mandela come together to present their common project for South Africa for the first time abroad.
1994: still more improbable, it is at Davos, after the Oslo Accord, that Shimon Peres and Yasser Arafat come to negotiate and sign its application to Gaza and Jericho.
The International Republican Institute (IRI) and the National Democratic Institute for International Affairs (NDI)
- Tom McMahon: former vice head of Rahm Emanuel and currently head of NDI. He came to France to organise the primaries of the Socialist Party.
The Balance of the System
- Tomicah Tillemann, adviser to Hillary Clinton for civil society and emerging democracies, supervises NED’s apparatus in the State Department.
- In December 2011, Egyptian authorities search the offices of the NDI and IRI in Cairo. The documents that were seized are most important to understand US interference since the "nest of spies" was removed from Teheran in 1979. Charged with spying, the NED leaders are tried. Here: Robert Becker (Director of NDI, Cairo) at the opening of the trial. The documents prove that NED is wholly responsible for and manipulated the pseudo revolution that took place in Tahrir Square. This resulted in more than 4,000 deaths to hoist the Muslim Brotherhood to power.