Labels

SUPPORT JULIAN ASSANGE

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Scotland Yard is probing five VIP paedophile rings after Labour MP hands in dossier naming six serving politicians and Lords

Scotland Yard is probing five VIP paedophile rings after Labour MP hands in dossier naming six serving politicians and Lords


  • MP John Mann has given explosive dossier on alleged abuse to police Document names 22 politicians, including three serving MPs. It also names three members of House of Lords linked to historic abuse Mr Mann says 'at least five paedophile rings which involved MPs' Dossier also includes names of 13 ex-ministers, including at least two who are claimed to have gone to 'abuse parties' at Dolphin Square, Pimlico


Police are investigating claims that at least Five paedophile rings operating at the heart of Westminster were covered up.

Labour MP John Mann has submitted an explosive dossier to police naming 22 politicians – including three serving MPs and three serving members of the House of Lords – linked to historical child abuse.

Last night, he said the complexity of the criminality at the heart of the Establishment during the 1970s and 1980s had been underestimated.

The latest claims come after Mr Mann revealed in the Mail last week that he was aware of five investigations dropped by Scotland Yard into alleged VIP child abuse which took place over the last three decades.
Last night the Bassetlaw MP said: ‘There are at least five paedophile rings which involved MPs. Each of them involved at least one MP, some involved more, and these were groups of people who knew about the activities of one another.

‘In some cases I believe they committed abuse together.’ He told the Daily Telegraph: ‘Three of these figures were highly influential.’

The document submitted to police by Mr Mann also includes the names of 13 ex-ministers, including at least two who are claimed to have gone to ‘abuse parties’ held at Dolphin Square, the luxury riverside estate in Pimlico which has been home to dozens of MPs.

Mr Mann acted after receiving hundreds of reports from the public. Last month the Mail revealed how in 1989 as a young councillor in Lambeth, South London, Mr Mann uncovered evidence that a Tory Cabinet minister was allegedly involved.


Now Mr Mann has compiled ‘credible’ information about 22 high-profile figures alleged to have committed offences between 1970 and the late-1990s.
Scroll down for video 

Estate: The document submitted to police by Mr Mann also includes the names of 13 ex-ministers, including at least two who are claimed to have gone to 'abuse parties' held at Dolphin Square, Pimlico

Estate: The document submitted to police by Mr Mann also includes the names of 13 ex-ministers, including at least two who are claimed to have gone to 'abuse parties' held at Dolphin Square, Pimlico

Probe: Met Police Deputy Assistant Commissioner Steve Rodhouse (pictured) has confirmed he is now assessing Mr Mann’s dossier as part of a raft of allegations that police acted inappropriately in relation to child abuse investigations covering a period from the mid-1970s up to 2005

Probe: Met Police Deputy Assistant Commissioner Steve Rodhouse (pictured) has confirmed he is now assessing Mr Mann’s dossier as part of a raft of allegations that police acted inappropriately in relation to child abuse investigations covering a period from the mid-1970s up to 2005

The report names 14 Tory politicians, five Labour and three others. Mr Mann told the Daily Mail: ‘All of these allegations are historic but some of these people are still in positions of power, having been local councillors or MPs at the time. The offences span almost 30 years.

‘But I am still getting more information coming into me. There may be more.’ He added: ‘All those 22 names are worthy of investigation by the police. The evidence against half of them is very compelling.

Missing: Last month, it emerged  another dossier, which named MP Cyril Smith (pictured) as being involved in abuse, had vanished
Missing: Last month, it emerged another dossier, which named MP Cyril Smith (pictured) as being involved in abuse, had vanished
‘Some of them could definitely be prosecuted and I believe several of them were definitely child abusers.’

He told the Sunday Times: ‘Some of these victims have been ignored for years by the police and the Met really needs to step up to the mark now and do a proper job.’

Mr Mann also said he had received allegations that an organised crime gang and a celebrity were involved in the trafficking of young boys to abusers at Dolphin Square.

But many of the reports were never investigated at the time.

Met Police Deputy Assistant Commissioner Steve Rodhouse has confirmed he is now assessing Mr Mann’s dossier as part of a raft of allegations that police acted inappropriately in relation to child abuse investigations covering a period from the mid-1970s up to 2005.

Scotland Yard last week made a dramatic appeal for witnesses to three alleged child murders carried out by the Westminster paedophile ring, describing claims that a Conservative MP strangled a boy of 12 as ‘credible and true’.

An expert panel set up in July to look into historical child abuse is poised to be scrapped after being beset by problems, including the resignation of two chairmen.

Home Secretary Teresa May has told its eight members that a new body will be established with more powers.

Sharon Evans, who runs a children’s charity and is on the panel, said: ‘Halting the inquiry would send a very negative message to so many people who we have promised they can have confidence in us to do the right thing.’

Last month, it emerged that another dossier compiled by MP Geoffrey Dickens had vanished after being sent in 1983 to the then home secretary Leon Brittan. It named MP Cyril Smith and other suspected establishment figures as involved in child sex abuse.



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2883012/Scotland-Yard-probing-five-VIP-paedophile-rings-Labour-MP-hands-dossier-naming-six-serving-politicians-Lords.html#ixzz3MgyR3BI5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Post a Comment

assange



At midday on Friday 5 February, 2016 Julian Assange, John Jones QC, Melinda Taylor, Jennifer Robinson and Baltasar Garzon will be speaking at a press conference at the Frontline Club on the decision made by the UN Working Group on Arbitrary Detention on the Assange case.

xmas





the way we live

MAN


THE ENTIRE 14:02' INTERVIEW IS AVAILABLE AT

RC



info@exopoliticsportugal.com

BJ 2 FEV


http://benjaminfulfordtranslations.blogspot.pt/


UPDATES ON THURSDAY MORNINGS

AT 08:00h UTC


By choosing to educate ourselves and to spread the word, we can and will build a brighter future.

bj


Report 26:01:2015

BRAZILIAN

CHINESE

CROATIAN

CZECK

ENGLISH

FRENCH

GREEK

GERMAN

ITALIAN

JAPANESE

PORTUGUESE

SPANISH

UPDATES ON THURSDAY MORNINGS

AT 08:00 H GMT


BENJAMIN FULFORD -- jan 19





UPDATES ON THURSDAY MORNINGS

AT 08:00 H GMT

PressTV News Videos