Deception and Rot, the Dirty Game For and Against ISIS
- Turkey has moved into Iraq with full approval of Barzani’s regime in Erbil and is claiming to be fighting ISIS. Nobody believes them.
- Erdogan claims, after the recent bombing attack in Istanbul, that he is now bombing ISIS and has killed over 200 of their jihadists. There is no proof that this happened and, to the contrary, Erdogan continues his ethnic cleansing of Kurds in Eastern Turkey.
- Turkish Army units have crossed into Syria and are actively bolstering al Qaeda’s flagging military efforts in Aleppo. Select Turkish Army units are being retrained to appear as mercenary jihadists to hold vital regions of Syria needed to keep the illegal oil trade going, despite the collapse of world oil markets.
- The US base inside Syria is a reality but is likely a legitimate effort to provide air support for a YPG move on Mosul, should that ever happen.
- However, the US base in Iraq is deeply suspect, with its long history of playing sides, Sunni v. Shiite and running black ops.
- There is mounting evidence that Israeli military along with British and US mercenary firms, who are also employed to assist al Qaeda and the Saudi effort in Yemen, are operating in both Syria and Iraq.