Labels

SUPPORT JULIAN ASSANGE

Thursday, January 21, 2016

DAVOS 2016 Paranoid Elites Cower In Fear Of Revolution



DAVOS 2016 Paranoid Elites Cower In Fear Of Revolution



Publicado a 19/01/2016

The meeting to terminate the American middle class is underway atop a mountain of greed located in the highest town in the Alps, Davos, Switzerland from January 20th-January 23rd.  The invitation only annual globalist event of 2,500 attendees includes 40 Heads of State, a few celebrities and 14 Nobel Laureates. The average ticket to the male dominated assemblage costs $27,000 to attend. Reuters reports "Anti poverty charity Oxfam announced that "Just 62 people, 53 of them men, own as much wealth as the poorest half of the entire world population and the richest 1 percent own more than the other 99 percent put together, the wealth gap is widening faster than anyone anticipated, with the 1 percent overtaking the rest one year earlier than Oxfam had predicted only a year ago."Among the key figures in Davos, will be U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, Secretary of State John Kerry, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the foreign ministers of both Iran and Saudi Arabia."



As the gini coefficient, an indicator of the level of inequality Americans now live in is now higher than the Philippines and Vietnam. Family debt levels continue to increase. The middle class has shrunken by 11% since 1971. As job growth is essentially a lie in comparison to a skyrocketing corporate profit growth.



Help us spread the word about the liberty movement, we're reaching millions help us reach millions more. Share the free live video feed link with your friends & family: http://www.infowars.com/show
Post a Comment

assange



At midday on Friday 5 February, 2016 Julian Assange, John Jones QC, Melinda Taylor, Jennifer Robinson and Baltasar Garzon will be speaking at a press conference at the Frontline Club on the decision made by the UN Working Group on Arbitrary Detention on the Assange case.

xmas





the way we live

MAN


THE ENTIRE 14:02' INTERVIEW IS AVAILABLE AT

RC



info@exopoliticsportugal.com

BJ 2 FEV


http://benjaminfulfordtranslations.blogspot.pt/


UPDATES ON THURSDAY MORNINGS

AT 08:00h UTC


By choosing to educate ourselves and to spread the word, we can and will build a brighter future.

bj


Report 26:01:2015

BRAZILIAN

CHINESE

CROATIAN

CZECK

ENGLISH

FRENCH

GREEK

GERMAN

ITALIAN

JAPANESE

PORTUGUESE

SPANISH

UPDATES ON THURSDAY MORNINGS

AT 08:00 H GMT


BENJAMIN FULFORD -- jan 19





UPDATES ON THURSDAY MORNINGS

AT 08:00 H GMT

PressTV News Videos