For a while I have been receiving e-mails from a good friend who has asked me to investigate something weird about the Birth Certificates. He wanted me to take a look at them because they have certain numbers and other things printed on them that need an explanation.
Names in "ALL CAPS" on Birth Certificates
- the location of the warehouse where the goods are stored...(residence)
- the date of issue of the receipt.....("Date issued")
- the consecutive number of the receipt...(found on back or front of the certificate, usually in red numbers)
- a description of the goods or of the packages containing them...(name, sex, date of birth, etc.)
- the signature of the warehouseman, which may be made by his authorized agent...(municipal clerk or state registrar's signature)