FOR THE RECORD
33. The broadcast sets forth numerous aspects of the Bormann group’s operations and power. These include:
- Gestapo chief Heinrich Muller’s role as security director for the Bormann group
- The close and thorough surveillance that Muller maintained on Manning while he was writing the book Manning’s unsuccessful direct negotiations with the Bormann group in an effort to gain an interview with Bormann
- German spy chief Reinhard Gehlen’s professional relationship with Muller
- Muller’s working relationship with the CIA (this and above points discussed in FTR 283)
- The Bormann group’s enormous influence in Israel (FTR 294)
- The organization’s use of Jewish businessmen (FTR–294, 397.).